The company Ochmann Holzbearbeitungsmaschinen GmbH is a family-run business in Tauberbischofsheim and the contact for all woodworking craft & industrial companies worldwide when it comes to used machines and tools.
To strengthen our team we are therefore looking for a:
for the office and field service
- Dismantling of machines in a team both in-house and directly at the customer's site
- Maintenance and repair of individual parts and entire machines
- Troubleshooting on machines in our workshop
- Preparation of the machines for resale
- Loading and unloading of vehicles and containers with heavy equipment
- The aim is to offer the customer the best possible price/performance with a used machine.
What we want from you
- Successfully completed vocational training in a technical profession.
- Good craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Willingness to travel mainly in Germany and neighbouring countries
- Independent, reliable and goal-oriented way of working
What we offer you
- Above average salary
- A secure job with long-term prospects
- Scope for action and development opportunities
- Varied activity due to
- Lean organization and short decision paths
- We also welcome young applicants with little work experience but commitment and the will to learn.
If you see yourself in the position of fitter with us, please send your application documents by e-mail to:
Ochmann woodworking machines GmbH
Thank you for your request. We will contact you shortly.