Employment relationship: Full-time
The company Ochmann Holzbearbeitungsmaschinen GmbH is a family-run business in Tauberbischofsheim and the contact for all woodworking craft & industrial companies worldwide when it comes to used machines and tools.
To strengthen our team we are therefore looking for a:
for the office and field service
- Leadership and support of the subordinate fitters
- Task planning and the monitoring of these, in the workshop
- Dismantling of machines in a team both in-house and directly at the customer's site
- Maintenance and repair of individual parts and entire machines
- Troubleshooting on machines in our workshop
- Preparation of the machines for resale
The aim is to achieve high efficiency in the workshop and thus to offer the customer the best possible price/performance ratio with a used machine.
What we want from you
- Successfully completed vocational training with extensive work experience and/or as a technician or master craftsman, e.g. in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Professional experience and confident demeanor.
- Willingness to travel mainly in Germany and neighbouring countries
- Independent, reliable and goal-oriented way of working
What we offer you
- Management position in a manageable team
- A secure job with long-term prospects
- Scope for action and development opportunities
- Varied activity due to
- Lean organization and short decision paths
We also welcome young applicants with little work experience but commitment and the will to learn.
If you see yourself in the position of foreman with us, please send your application documents by e-mail to:
Ochmann woodworking machines GmbH